Call for proposals
- Call For Proposals is closed
- Please read How-To Guide before fill your application up. Also, please keep in mind that every talk sessions and lightning talks would be recorded and published to public.
- If you have questions or issues with applying, please contact to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Mar 26th, 2018 : Opening for Call For Proposals
- May 13th, 2018 : Closing of Call For Proposals
- Jun 4th, 2018 : Announcement of accepted proposals
Make a proposal
- Call For Proposals is closed.
Slogan of PyCon Korea 2018
PyCon Korea 2018 is announced to be held under the slogan ‘Dive into diversity’.
Python Community aims to respect to the differences between the people in the world those who have diverse technologies, uniquenesses and experiences. Also, we listen to various opinions and help developing each other by their interactions. PyCon Korea 2018 will share various cases that diverse people, in different situations, realms and intentions, have used Python and shed light on Python as the tool of accomplishing our goals and solving problems. With Pycon Korea 2018, we hope everyone to see diverse views and experiences, break the boundaries and discover the original ideas.
We accept a broad range of Python-related proposals, from academic reports to commercial projects and case studies. Suitable topics include, but not limited to:
Please share your knowledge about web service development / deployment / debugging. Django, Flask, etc.
- Best practices and patterns in Django, Flask, etc.
- Trouble-shooting of various situations that have occurred while running service
Development Method with Python
If you can use Python with Pythonic, you are welcome! Please share development methodology using Python.
- A useful design pattern in Python
- Development methodologies such as TDD and BDD using Python
Python Core & Fundamental
Please talk about the behavior inside Python. How does Python control memory? What distinguishes Python from other languages?
Also useful tips are among the Python native libraries.
- Basic Library
- Memory Management, Python Core Logic
- Meta Programming
Life / Social
We can also find Python in our daily lives. Share examples of Python in life, the environment, politics, and the media.
Robotics / Embedded System
The range in which Python is used is becoming more diverse. Share examples of Python being used in drones, robots, and embedded systems.
Gathering data is a sort of “extractive” process. Does anyone who want to share their experience of finding these data diamonds in the rough.
- Data Gathering Crawler
- Requests, Beautifulsoup, etc..
From traditional ‘statistical analysis’ to ‘deep learning’, a variety of techniques are being used in data analysis.
The theme is not necessarily the latest trend. Is there anyone who would like to share or discuss techniques for better data analysis using Python
- Data Visualization
- Pandas, numpy , etc..
The most important part of the Python ecosystem is the community of Python users. If you are running a community related to Python, tell your own story.
If you have a technical blog, how do you write it? Waiting for announcements related to the community.
- How to become a contributor
- Python tech blog
- Python community management
Contains all topics related to Python that are not part of the above mainstream. The "geek" challenge with Python is good, and the tips are good too.
If you have a topic you want to introduce to the developer, it's okay if it's not related to Python.
- Any topic that is not mentioned above but belongs anywhere that is ambiguous
- PyCon Korea 2018 is a place for sharing knowledge among Python developers.
- The contents of the presentation can be reviewed and supplemented to maintain the quality of PyCon Korea 2018.
- The presentation time for each session is 25 minutes or 45 minutes. Presentation times can be adjusted.
- E-Mail : email@example.com